Friday, December 27, 2013

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince 2009 by specnaz666 [Dual Audio] Movie Download

Year: 2009
Genre: Adventure, Family, Fantasy
Stars: Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint
Director: David Yates


Seeds: 107 Leechers: 86
Download Torrent

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince 2009  torrent

Review: I was lucky enough to see an overview of the Half-Blood Prince, three days before the opening. I saw it a second time with my son who is not quite ten, but usually is mature for her age, not scare easily. Visit me two unique advantage for both adult and children's perspectives film. I have only recently begun to consider themselves a true fan of Harry Potter after my son introduced me to the movies a couple of years. I finished the last book, only three weeks to see the film version of Half-Blood Prince first vremeni.Maksimum information about the book is very fresh in my memory, I had high expectations from the film. Yates and production of creators and characters really deliver. The film is impressive on many levels, from an artistic point of view. Cleaned and washed out color landscapes to convey a constant sense of fear and foreboding. Average trip on the train to Hogwarts was particularly noticeable when viewing landscape scorched with hot summer sun and dotted with dark waters. Normal lush greenery and joyful train seen.Personally nowhere I felt the pace was spot-on and the film nicely done by the time all the main points of the conspiracy. But if you like the mechanical nature of the storyline and the emotions. For the younger lot, looking intimidating wizard duels and attacks magical creatures, and the first half hour of the film drags a bit. My son really became alarmed, and do not understand the subtlety and sophistication of the site and movie approach.Most sinister and dark tone of the film was also lost him, and I will reveal subtleties contribute to common sense ever encroaching darkness. There are worse things in life than be afraid of big hairy spiders. My son does not get seeing


No comments:

Post a Comment