Sunday, February 23, 2014

The Talented Mr. Ripley 1999 English K-T-Y-L-X-Y Movie Download

Year: 1999
Genre: Crime, Drama, Music
Stars: Matt Damon, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jude Law
Director: Anthony Minghella


Seeds: 144 Leechers: 50
Download Torrent

The Talented Mr. Ripley 1999 torrent

Review: I was fascinated by Tom Ripley I watched the movie again and again. There is something about him that I feel sympathetic on the one hand and me I creeps to the other side. Which due in more than one way it is like you and me. He wants to be rich, to be approved and may be the only chance that there. Creepy because it latches on like a leech, it can not be taken to deny, and that it Not intended, but when he takes another can go in Any areas to maintain. Actually one can identify with the characters so much that it's almost scary to watch The dark corners.Matt Damon character of three-dimensional as well as I nearly a big fan of his. Law as Dickie Greenleaf Judah, with unique Tom Ripley steals best too. The film is shot in Italy, and moves at a pace leisurely atmosphere on. A thriller of my all time favorite.


No comments:

Post a Comment