Thursday, January 2, 2014

The Hobbit The Desolation of Smaug 2013 by frime6 (dvdrip.avi) FastDL Movie Download

Year: 2013
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy
Stars: Ian McKellen, Martin Freeman, Richard Armitage
Director: Peter Jackson


Seeds: 149 Leechers: 54
Download Torrent

The Hobbit The Desolation of Smaug 2013 torrent

Review: The desert Hobbit SmaugJust a heads up: I loved the LOTR trilogy, and I / I hope some crazy on the Hobbit trilogy. I enjoyed the first film. I admit at first I was a bit 'confused after seeing the first, but after a second viewing (as well as all of us watched the behind-the-scenes material) was convinced.Nov ... Desolation of Smaug is one hell of ride.I was worried when I read reviews that talked about the film rapidly, and this is a good thing. But now I know what meant.Iou get acquainted with so many new people and places. And you'd think it would be bad because its been hard to keep track of the dwarves. But the pace of the film keeps the audience interested at all times. When new guys come in, we have just enough time with them to fall in love with the characters. Thranduil, Tauriel, Bard, Beorn ... It lights up the screen, but again, no more than the amount due. We have a lot of time with Bilbo and his journey, and of course the dvarfs.Its just intensely exciting, with great drama, great acting, exciting action ... I miss seriously the words ... and finally ... Need more ... Now I never thought Id say this ... But this movie is better than the return of the king ... I never thought those words would leave my mouth ... Enjoy it..10/10Easiest 10 I've ever done ...


No comments:

Post a Comment