Sunday, January 19, 2014

The Lord of the Rings The Fellowship of the Ring 2001 Movie Download

Year: 2001
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy
Stars: Elijah Wood, Ian McKellen, Orlando Bloom
Director: Peter Jackson


Seeds: 107 Leechers: 50
Download Torrent

The Lord of the Rings The Fellowship of the  Ring 2001 torrent

Review: Because the first part of the Jacksons Lord of the Rings is better than the last two because of his suspension. Jackson was suspended for having an epic battle sequences and CGI, which in my opinion will not make a long story. Part of the reason is simply because Tolkien did not have a lot of battles in the first part of his book, and thankfully forced Jackson to focus on creating reliable world instead of credible movie.I action hack-n-slash dont get too much entertainment in watching people disabled each other, but I am thrilled when a film of mine is engaged in the world, The Fellowship of the Ring. Indeed, the most terrifying scenes in the film is during patient examination, while the camera pans around to capture beautiful places Middle Earth. I must give credit Jackson. She was recruited some wonderful artists who are expected to one of the grandest interpretation Tolkiens five world.There special moment that stood out in my mind and give me that tingle of goosebumps down my spine when I will see for the first time. The first is the introduction of Hobbiton. On convened as and when a little awkward introduction, I was beginning to have my doubts if the film lives up to the book. But the film surprised me. Hobbiton is perfect. old houses and flower patches fences, roads are wearing and make you look decades of travel, and Old Mill returns to town quiet and sluggish. Each color is vibrant and constantly seek ways of the book was taken out of the picture. Although I still dont agree with the specific style of hobbits, I think everything else in Hobbiton worthy words.The Tolkiens second time after waking up in RIVENDELL Frodos, and Third, during the examination of Halls Moria. In two seconds, the camera pans away from the characters and static out shooting in their environment. time makes us feel like turning our heads and stare at the world around us just as the characters are doing. Cascades of gold Elven city halls marks an interesting contrast with the dark pools dwarfish, but all inspiring in their own way and adds to the sense of being engaged in live world.My other favorite time came during an inspection under section Lothlorien and Anduin. And while I wont go into detail on the screen, if you really must experience without any previous expectations, they are monuments in creative movies. Fellowship of the Ring is one of those rare films that I always wish I could reexperience for the first time. Unfortunately, Jackson turned off and explore Middle Earth in his next two films, and instead turned to fight the war. It seems to take a lot of pride in the love story and battle sequences for the creation of two towers and Return of the King, but he is in his first film when he actually got right. Fellowship of the Ring, its fine if the characters are uninteresting and silly dialogue. Center of the world is the star, and the characters are those who see for the first time.


No comments:

Post a Comment