Monday, January 6, 2014

The Spectacular Now 2013 serujej Movie Download

Year: 2013
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance
Stars: Miles Teller, Shailene Woodley, Kyle Chandler
Director: James Ponsoldt


Seeds: 103 Leechers: 96
Download Torrent

The Spectacular Now 2013 torrent

Review: I think the movie was able. He was a good premise. And sometimes it seemed witty script and joy. (At least when he had nothing to do with Sutter), however, is more frightening. I thought Miles Teller amazing. Shailen Woodley ... not so much. Completely boggles my mind the amount of love he received from critics. He is not a great actress. Only good one. I also thought Kyle Chandler did well in a small supporting role. But two excellent performances make movie.Plus great, I just did not like the character or Aimee. I did not feel there was any depth to it. It just seemed like mindless sheep who do nothing, Sutter said. I thought Cassidy played by Brie Larson had more depth, and had even less screen time. I also do not really get what you had in mind Sutter. It's really only because he was the first boy to pay attention to it? Thats how I felt.I give 5 stars, mainly because Miles Teller was awesome in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment