Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thor The Dark World 2013 [Eng] Movie Download

Year: 2013
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy
Stars: Chris Hemsworth, Natalie Portman, Tom Hiddleston
Director: Alan Taylor


Seeds: 105 Leechers: 53
Download Torrent

Thor The Dark World 2013 torrent

Review: Awesome movie. As bad as the work first, I hope the last. Complicated, rude, and pointless, it was a mess from start to finish. I give 4 stars for a bit of humor, and the fact that I own some 60 Thor comic and hope that attention increases the value of my collection. BAD! I fell asleep early, went to get popcorn and soda to wake up after another 30 minutes I found myself dozing off again. This is surprising considering it was cold and very loud in the theater. Forgive me, I like to develop the story and characters to root for or root against. There is nothing here worthy. This is done because the previous entry making money, so why not chase cheddar is not! Hollywood and its excessive use of CGI is becoming worse and exaggerated. The characters hop around, as they do in other bad Man of Steel film. They move quickly and do things you could never imagine doing characters on screen for 30 years. Well, so what? Looks sooooo fake and the result is a film irrelevant, useless and boring ridiculous. Avoid! ps, the elves take a look at how they run their costumes (big laugh), they really look like they are in costume! Enough!


No comments:

Post a Comment