Thursday, January 16, 2014

Moonrise Kingdom 2012 Eng Movie Download

Year: 2012
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance
Stars: Jared Gilman, Kara Hayward, Bruce Willis
Director: Wes Anderson


Seeds: 121 Leechers: 96
Download Torrent

Moonrise Kingdom 2012 torrent

Review: I enjoy most things Wes Anderson's movies is that they each feel like a great adventure, and in this sense I think that Moonrise Kingdom is his best yet. This tells Sam, an orphan at scout camp, and Suzy, the girl misunderstood, because they go together. At first, I found two actors playing the children to be kind of weak, but after a few minutes I warmed up to them and I really do not think they are both pretty good overall, especially Jared Gilman, who play Sam and more, especially when it is known that the first act hes ever done. The rest of the cast all followed or help them in some way and there are several sub-plots Islands Police (played by Bruce Willis), and Suzy parents (Bill Murray and Frances McDormand). I think the rest of the cast is excellent. To be fair, I am rather biased because I love Bill Murray, Edward Norton, Bruce Willis and Frances McDormand but still I would have to say that they are all really good, especially Edward Norton plays a scout master, and Bill Murray. There are also some small role of Jason Schwartzman, Harvey Keital and Tilda Swinton are also a lot of fun. Each of the cast fit their roles really very clear what you want, but not only, for that matter plays an important role, but also for those that are less important, such as patrol groups (especially the enemy SAM), suzys three siblings or both narrator.Cinematography wise I do not think that this movie is amazing, especially compared to the other Wes Anderson films like The Royal Tenenbaums The Life Aquatic or . There are some recordings that were cool even though some zoom out a really long (that sounds like a cliché but it worked D), and those kinds of doll house that I love and think is awesome.I would expect to wet your pants laughing any of the Moon Kingdom, but it's fun. There are a few laugh out loud moments and all in all quite sharp and witty jokes to make. The reason I like the humor in this film is part of the atmosphere and feel, it's a way to make you crack, but it will make you smile on your face is pretty much the whole thing and make you feel a strange kind of atmosphere is Happy.The This really is why the film is so good, and probably Wes Anderson's best film. This whole story is a great blend of reality and the dream of a child-like and beautiful. At times I feel kind of nostalgic and sad that I'm not a child anymore. Instead, it feels like a tribute to the myths and dreams of a child, and it works well. This is the kind of movie that I do not think I can watch over and over again, each time a new song, but also to feel good and enjoy the whole purpose.Definitely to go and see it!


No comments:

Post a Comment