Monday, December 9, 2013

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind 2004 Movie Download

Year: 2004
Genre: Drama, Romance, Sci-Fi
Stars: Jim Carrey, Kate Winslet, Tom Wilkinson
Director: Michel Gondry


Seeds: 118 Leechers: 77
Download Torrent

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind 2004 torrent

Review: There is only one way to describe Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind: perfect. It's been a week since I saw the movie and I still can not stop thinking about it. Was happy ending or sad? I can not say, but its very touching.Charlie Kaufman is amazing. How he came up with all these original scripts without defects? Finally, someone who uses the possibilities of film to the fullest. I love the way Kaufman shows the fate of individuals and indeed he derived general rules. The content is very philosophical story always be alec.Some smart without ever telling Eternal Sunshine ... over-directed. I disagree. After reading the script, I know Condry deserves all the credit for bringing the story of a beautiful life. Sure, there are five terrifying image of the moment, but have you seen such a unique image, strange? Look, I'm not saying that automatically makes a lot of effects on the direction of good, but in this case will help to emphasize the story, not drawing attention it.Jim Carrey ... wow! I always liked him as a comedian he was funny, but I never thought his performances in The Truman Show and Man on the Moon is far from funny man deviate from his hand. Like Joel, however, that it is a completely different person. It's like Jim Carrey twin had severe. Unbelievable. I bow to this performance! To provide more opportunities to show his acting skills of this man, I say! Finally, I must mention Becks attention to learn sometime Everybodys, which fits perfectly in the film and will not leave my CD player for the next film months.A as Eternal Sunshine .. . really shows how much of a waste of time and money in Hollywood crap like Bad Boys or Fast & The Furious, and its box office result shows how little people care about quality in movies. Personally, I found my first contender for best film of the year. I need to see the movie again, because I get the feeling that this gets better with each viewing. I can not wait until his release in DVD.I feel the need to say more, but I can not put my feelings into words (English). All I can say is: go see this movie! You will not regret it.


No comments:

Post a Comment