Saturday, December 14, 2013

There Will Be Blood 2007 Movie Download

Year: 2007
Genre: Drama
Stars: Daniel Day-Lewis, Paul Dano, Ciarán Hinds
Director: Paul Thomas Anderson


Seeds: 139 Leechers: 86
Download Torrent

There Will Be Blood 2007 torrent

Review: If Daniel Day-Lewis won an Oscar for this performance, something is terribly wrong. His performance and the film was amazing. I can not give generously to this type of separation. I was screening in West Chelsea. We waited outside in the cold and rain to get in there for a good two hours to get good seats, and I can truly say, twice as much time I would have to wait. But enough of my rambling. As for the movie itself, it was very well done. Cinematography and the scenery was fantastic. As usual, PTA scary, humorous, and compelling dialogue gives us an excellent screenplay. The acting was spot on with everything. Paul Dano played the role of a preacher hungry, two-faced, as crazy and power. Young plays H. W. Plainview was also very good. During the Q & A as PTA last night, he seemed to know everything about the story and his character seemed to be a natural. Daniel Day-Lewis. Need I say more? TWBB in was fantastic. All I can say is amazing. To view the film you need to see. Some films can sometimes be bored, that is, the people sitting around me, I met. I had no problem with slow scenes, but the public can be a problem to make this film. If anything, the reason for this is that Oscar is rejected.


No comments:

Post a Comment